четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

free v800 theme




Well, apparently some people are reading and enjoying this from far, far away, so I�will continue writing for your enjoyment. (and posting pictures of my growing belly, of course) Today, I�am feeling fairly good again. I think I�have learned that if I�eat something close to bedtime (last night it was Ramen noodles), then I�feel much better the next morning in relation to nausea. (which is strange since the opposite is normally true when I�am not pregnant, but I am learning many new things these days).

My mother in law and niece are coming for a visit this weekend, so they will be the first to see "the belly"�up close and personal (besides Chad and Truman of course). I�may be busy and not get anything posted until next week, so everyone have a lovely weekend
free v800 theme, free v800 software, free v800 games, free v800 downloads.



Комментариев нет: