пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

beach by cocoa four point sheraton




I canapos;t believe I let myself go under. I canapos;t believe I let myself kiss you and be kissed by you. I despise you, you butcher feelings. You butcher the meaning of intimacy. You butcher everything associated with a relationship. Sheapos;s always going to be there, I know. Sheapos;s always going to be the one you want. She is always going to be the first choice. Iapos;m sloppy seconds. Fuck me, fuck her. Itapos;s a see-saw of feelings with you. I want so badly to be rid of you, but Iapos;m addicted to the energy that comes with being alone, just us. You have something about you that I see.



Fuck you for bringing me down to your level of playing this game. Fuck myself for making myself think Iapos;m stronger than I am. Fuck myself for being so gdamn nice to you. I dot hings for you, I do for NO ONE else and you canapos;t see the special side. You canapos;t see that I put you on a podium, WAY HIGHER THAN ANYONE ELSE.


Iapos;m sloppy seconds, second helpings.
Iapos;m the ugly girl that never wins homecoming.
Iapos;m the nerd no one picks for their team.

this is the worst day, ever, probably.

free funny valentine greetings, beach by cocoa four point sheraton, beach by comber sea, beach by comforter nautica ocean, beach by condo florida owner rent.



Комментариев нет: