четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

c regular expression tutorial




Wow.

I feel so much better this week. Its amazing how much better you can feel after you take lots of Benadryl. For those of you that donapos;t know, I had some kind of allergic reaction to something. I never figured out what it was but it made me feel really crappy. It started like last Sunday. I eventually went to the doctor and he told me that it was some kind of contact dermatitis. We told me to take Benadryl and he prescribed some steroid pills for me to take. So as of Monday, in only two days time, Iapos;m already feeling better and most of it has went away. Iapos;ve just felt much better this week in general. Iapos;m getting more sleep, getting my homework done on time and I already have plans to hang out with friends this weekend. I suppose last week was just an off week. Iapos;ve had a lovely day today. That just makes me feel so freaking awesome.

- Shaun.
c regular expression tutorial, c regular expression syntax, c regular expression replace, c regular expression library.



Комментариев нет: