пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

definition statistics




It is so scary to know how fast our lives can change. I am not going to talk metaphors here. I had this really big fight with the boy and I dont know what to do. I dont know know much longer I can wait for him without going crazy.
Boys, you need to understand that girls just need to know that they are loved. Thats it. We deal with all your moods, fears, and AC/DC records and still love you for the egocentric, hurtful bundles you are sometimes. And thats okay, we are not perfect either, but we need to know how you feel about us.
It breaks my heart to know that this will be over soon. Ive been waiting so long and Ive had so much hope for us. But its all slowly fading away.
definition statistics, definition statistics variance, definition stature, definition statutory.



Комментариев нет: